Thursday, August 7, 2014

Just Enough


The photo prompt was Just Enough and I was super pleased with my photo. The concept of just enough has been on my mind a lot in the last year. Before the tornado I had come to realize that I had too much. Too much stuff, stuff that wasn't important to me now. And why was this stuff so important in the first place?  I didn't want to be this person anymore and was working on reducing the stuff in my life. Then the tornado happened and no longer did I have to removed stuff from my life. That big wind did it for me.

When  we started to repurchase all the stuff you do need for life we concentrated on making good decesions. Do I really need this? Will something else work just as well? Do I have a place to store this and perhaps most importantly will I still care about this thing in a couple of year. Whoa, that's the big one. What is important today is rarely important down the road. I guess I'm trying to say I want to make thoughtful choices about possessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment