Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bucket List


Yes, I have a bucket list and I think everyone should have one. I think most people have a list of stuff they hope to accomplish whether they call it a bucket list but I actually sat down on time and wrote it out. Also made an art journal page here. One of my bucket list items is to learn to watercolor. Take classes learn all the techniques and practice it. I love painting and my all-time favorite painting is watercolor, the translucent watery paint it so lovely and fascinating to me.

With my new journal being fill with wonderful watercolor paper I was thinking about doing to whole journal in just watercolor. At this time in my life I don't have time for classes but what if I start out and learn what I can online? It worked for stamping, mixed media and photography.... so maybe.... Yes, I think I will give it a try. I found this simple sketch online and knew I could draw it well enough and I would paint it. And I did, not perfect but that's the beauty of watercolor. Yes, I think the whole journal will be watercolors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment