Monday, April 8, 2013

Best Day Ever



This layout is special for two reasons, first it is of my sister and her daughter and one of my most favorite pictures of them. It perfectly captures their quirky personalities, don't you love it when a photo captures the real person? I sure do.

The second reason this layout is special is it's my first layout as a member of The Daily Digi creative team. Yep, little ole me was asked to join their creative team. Pinch me! Even if you are a paper scrapper The Daily Digi has a lot of resources to educate you about memory keeping. Plus their podcast is loads of fun and great info. Seriously you need to check them out. 

I used a new digital template by Fiddle Dee Dee that is part of the March Digi Files and digital papers and elements from the Happy Little Bluebird kit from Sugarplum Paperie which was featured in the January Digi Files. 

No comments:

Post a Comment