Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Real Life


November 18, 2012

Some times life is hard. Not the go to work everyday, what's for dinner and get the laundry done hard. The this just might break my heart kind of hard. It's been that way around here the last few months. My son Jason was recently diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma after a lengthy process in which in itself was a trail. All the worry and the questions and fear has been part of our daily life. Recently all this and a few other things had piled up and life was just too much for me to handle. So I rain away from home and I recommend it highly!  Tom and I headed to northwestern Arkansas the Beaver Lake area. It's our favorite spot and the scenery and peace did my battered heart a long of good. This digital layout is about that trip and how helped to heal my heavy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment